1/2 cup Trader Joes Rolled Oats (cooked following instructions on bag)
1/2 cup applesauce
1 apple diced into small chunks
Cinnamon to taste (I like a lot. I just shook some in until it tasted how I like it)
1 tbsp maple syrup, honey or agave
1 tbsp light brown sugar
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 325*F
2. Put all ingredients into a bowl (except brown sugar).
3. Spoon into 2 creme brûlée ramekins.
4. Put brown sugar on top
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes
6. Turn oven to broil and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
7. LET COOL. (You’ll burn your mouth!)
8. I topped mine with cream, but you could put any kind of milk, coconut cream, whipped cream….whatever tickles your fancy.
Have a good one, y’all,